Areas of Action:
- We conduct educational workshops for Men, women and children within the region’s urban, rural and indigenous communities to build awareness of Human rights. We teach them how to take ownership of and exercise these rights in and outside the home and within the community.
- We build environments in which people of all ages can exercise their rights, creating safe, friendly and mutually supportive settings, from casual conversations to social mobilization, in which women can gain a sense of solidarity in the fight to move women’s human rights forward.
- We work toward influencing public opinion and changing attitudes within the general population to support human rights. We build awareness about the social prejudices that silence the voices of men, women and children.
- We conduct public campaigning, government and media monitoring, legislative lobbying and research on abortion and femicide to substantiate the enforceability and the justiciability of human rights.
- We carry out research, compile documentation and take legal action on violations of human rights.
- We offer full support to people who fall victim to gender-based violence, with a particular focus on addressing the emotional and psychological trauma, and we afford legal advice to enable women’s access to justice.
Human Rights, and Women’s Right to a Life without Violence.
Access to Justice
Violence Against Women